PADI Rescue Diver Course
|Tour Type||Rescue Course|
|We Speak||Arabic, English, German, Russian|
Qesm Hurghada, Egypt
Challenge yourself and develop the knowledge and skills to save others. Many divers experience stress and anxiety at times when under the water. serious injuries could result if such incidents are not handled correctly and may even put someone’s life at risk. The PADI Rescue Diver course teaches you how to consider not only your own safety but also the safety of other divers around you. Through extensive training sessions that last for four days, you learn how to spot potential risks and divers in need of help, and how to respond efficiently to contain the situation before it becomes a major problem.
- Complete five knowledge development segments and the final exam.
- Demonstrate skills from the Self-Rescue Review either in confined or open water.
- Demonstrate skills from Rescue Exercises 1-10 in open water.
- Participate in Rescue Scenarios 1 and 2 in open water.
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a dive site.
- For Rescue Exercise 4 — 12 meters/40 feet
- For Rescue Exercise 6 and Scenario 1 — 9 meters/30 feet
- Minimum age to participate is12 years old
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification – must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
- PADI Open Water Divers may participate in Knowledge Development and Rescue Exercises in confined water.
- EFR® Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with the PADI Rescue Diver course (Discount shall apply).